Ways to Donate
The single greatest and most important source of youthSpark’s budget is financial contributions from individual donors. Please donate today to help end child sex trafficking through victim services, early intervention, and perpetrator accountability. With your support, we can work to ensure that all girls and boys are able to live free from exploitative abuse.
Your support allows us to:
- Prevent child sex trafficking in Georgia through early intervention
- Advocate for stronger laws and policies to protect vulnerable youth
- Hold perpetrators accountable through police training and demand reduction tactics
- Conduct cutting-edge research to understand who is being exploited and where
- Support Children and Families in the Juvenile Justice System
To make an online donation:
Please visit our secure online giving page.
Donations can also be mailed to:
395 Pryor Street SW
Atlanta, GA 30312
To set up a monthly gift, visit our online giving page, type in your monthly gift amount, and then on the next page select the “Create Recurring Transaction” box. It’s that easy!
You will receive an email confirmation to confirm your monthly giving, and annual donor acknowledgement paperwork to make tax preparation a bit easier. If you have any questions about online monthly giving, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your workplace participates in the United Way Workplace Campaign, you can write in youthSpark as a designated charity for your contribution. youthSpark’s United Way number is 393.
- youthSpark meets all of the standards to qualify for the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC), which is the charitable workplace fund drive conducted by the U.S. Government for all federal employees. youthSpark’s CFC number is 15941.
- youthSpark also qualifies for the Georgia State Charitable Contributions Program, Georgia’s program for state employees. youthSpark’s Georgia State Charitable Contributions number is 204252.
Other Ways to Give
We gladly accept donated shares of stock. Please email us at email@example.com for account information.
We do accept in-kind gifts, but we must evaluate each prospective gift on a case-by-case basis to see if it’s a good match for youthSpark. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. We do not accept art donations.
We always encourage people to donate their time through volunteerism! If you are interested in volunteering with youthSpark, please read more on our .