We offer multiple opportunities for unpaid internships for students. Interns at youthSpark are talented and work hard, and we make sure to give them meaningful work that advances our mission. We don’t do the “interns fetch coffee” thing here—instead, we connect interns with important real-world tasks in such areas as research, policy advocacy, fundraising, and youth service.
Some important facts about interning with youthSpark:
- Internships are for rising high school seniors, college students, and graduate students.
- We support interns working in the areas of policy advocacy, quantitative social research, direct service to youth, administration and fundraising, and public education and engagement.
- We offer internships based on the organization’s needs at the time; there is no guarantee that we will be able to accommodate an internship in your preferred area of work.
- Internships must span one of the following periods: summer break, fall semester, spring semester, or the full academic year. We are able to accommodate time off for vacations.
- Applications are due 1 month prior to the start of the internship period.
- All applicants must fill out a complete Internship Application in order to be considered for an internship.
Submit an Internship Application
We are now accepting internship applications for Fall 2016.
Make sure you have downloaded and filled out the entire Internship Application before you try to submit the form below. If you have difficulties uploaded your completed application, you can always email it to email@example.com instead.