youthSpark has offered strategic trainings since we launched our first program aimed at reducing the demand for youth sex trafficking years ago. Today we offer training opportunities for law enforcement and prosecutors, for youth-serving mandated reporters and service providers, and for concerned community members.
For law enforcement
We offer half-day trainings for Atlanta-area law enforcement agencies on the following topics:
- Trends in the online sex trade and how it affects youth
- Understanding male CSEC victims and their perpetrators
- Identifying high-value targets in buyer sting operations
For youth-serving mandated reporters and service providers
We offer a variety of half-day and full-day trainings for service provider agencies on various topics. Many of these trainings have a cost for professional time, materials, travel, etc. Please email us at email@example.com to discuss custom training solutions for your needs. Example topics include:
- Identifying potential victims of trafficking and at-risk youth
- Trauma-informed care for exploited youth
- Case managing exploited, trafficked, and at-risk youth
- LGBTQ victim identification and services
For concerned community members
We incorporate training for community members into our Ambassador & Volunteer Orientation Seminars, which we offer periodically in the Atlanta area. During these seminars you will learn about the real-world issues youthSpark addresses and how you can make a difference, either through volunteerism or advocacy.